Sunday, July 17, 2011

Well, I guess I have to start somewhere.......

   Over the last year, it has been on my mind to start a blog with this title.    After much talking with my friend at http://www.chicky-bit-run.blogspot.com/,......I created this blog one night last fall....... not sure when I would actually begin posting...........and since then I found myself, as I go about my daily life, thinking that this thing or that would make a neat blog topic, and oh, that would be neat to share. But, I was stuck on how to actually begin.   And, I also have had my doubts as to the worthiness of what I have to add to the blogging world........ with all the great blogs out there all ready, or if I would fail to keep up with it.  I have an old family blog that I used to use every now and again, but it is neglected.      However, with some encouragement from friends, I am jumping into blogging again:)        I am not sure exactly what this blog will be like, guess I will wait and see!

I find myself lurking among others blogs at least a couple times a week, and have learned a tremendous amount from everyones life experiences and posts.    I love that I can find information from such a diverse group, thanks to the internet.    People I likely would never have met or known if it were't for the internet.    I am trying to go to school on other peoples lives, and learn everything I can.    I hope this blog will be a place where we can be in community and that we can learn from each other.    

 I guess I will divulge things about me a little at a time.      For now, I guess I will tell you that I love the Lord, and I am working towards being a good help meet to my husband, and a mother and teacher for my two boys.  I am on a quest to learn about how my grandparents and past generations lived, worked, loved and served one another.    This year is my 3rd year of having a garden,  I keep bees, am always busy working and I talk too fast!.....(thank goodness I don't have to worry about that in type!)

No comments:

Post a Comment